I have entered the 2011 Tabby Normal Winter Flat Cat Contest and you can do so too but you will have to hurry because today is the last day that you can enter.
Here are the rules if you are interested:
1. All cats are welcome to enter!
2. You must submit an original photo that you have taken of your own cat or that you have specific permission to use. By submitting a photo to the contest, you are authorizing us to publish the photo on the tabbynormal.com website, but the photo still belongs to you and all other rights reserved are yours.
3. Submit photos of your cat or cats looking “flat,” for example how they look in a sunbeam, by the radiator, etc.
4. Tell us a little bit about the cats in the photo! Name, age, favorite activities, blog address, and anything else you’d like to tell us.
5. Submit your photo to the contest by emailing it to tabbynormal AT gmail DOT com
6. Photos will be accepted between the dates Jan. 3rd 2011 – Jan. 23rd 2011.
7. Voting will begin on Jan 24th 2011. The winner will be announced on Jan. 31st.
If you would haven't entered the contest and want to vote I wouldn't mind you casting your vote my way. Keep your paws cross that I have good luck with the contest.