August 28, 2013

Paris~Day II

PARIS~DAY II
Graphic by Gracie

. . . today started out really early as I received a note from Rumblebum asking that I find a plane and please get him to Paris . . .

Graphic by Gracie
 
. . . I charted a private plane and got back to the states to bring him to Paris.  We had lots of time to figure out what sites we should see . . . in no time at all we arrived in Paris . . .

Graphic by Raz, Allie & Ellie
. . . today is girl's day out in Paris. Allie, Ellie and I toured the gardens of Versailles. It was so beautiful . . . I bet we spent hours outside . . .
 
Graphic by Raz, Allie & Ellie
. . . once we saw every inch of the garden we went inside and were overwhelmed with the beauty of the Versailles Palace. Another surprise was when we ran into Raz. Seems like the boys had the same idea and were visiting the palace today too.

Graphic by Gracie
You will never guess what Ellie found! She found the most wonderful pastry shoppe in all of Paris. It is called Poilane and I must say if you don't find what you want in there they it isn't made.


Graphic by Raz, Allie & Ellie
 
. . . after filling tummies with a bunch of goodies from the pastry shoppe we did a little shopping. I think we should have shopped first because I noticed that the clothes felt a little tight. Guess I have one too many goodies to eat. We posed for a picture of us by the arc de Triomphe. Oh, did I mention that Raz did a little shopping with us too?

l-~r front: Ellie, Raz, Gracie, Charlotte & Asta
back: Allie, Karl & Ruis
Graphic by Asta
. . . after a full day of shopping we kind of crashed in our room after the long fun day. Much to Asta's surprise because she was ready to head right back out to check the night life of Paris.
 
I am giving this some thought but not sure if some zzzzzs are needed at this time.

14 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Paris is the best! So much to see and do. Thank you, Gracie for hosting the CB trip ... we are having a great time!

Angel Simba said...

Wow, such wonderful photos with you and freinds in those grea places in Paris.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow Hi everyone!We were at the Arc DE too so guess we just missy you!
What a fun Trip
Timmy and Family

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars gracie; it looks like every one is having a FABulous time....Paris is THE city for shopping; I hope you get to Cartier's before leaving and you can pick up a few dozen tiara's !!! hugs from dai$y =^..*=

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are seeing everything there is to see, no wonder you are tired.

Anonymous said...

You all look like you're having so much fun! Purrs...

Hilary said...

hi guys!
you are having so much fun... I am so jealous.. my dumb mom is so crazed lately she didn't arrange for me to go to paris..I got to go pee in her shoes or something...
XOXO
Lucy

The Florida Furkids said...

We ate so much we almost didn't fit into our shoping bags!!!

The Florida Furkids

Karen Jo said...

Paris is wonderful. I bet you had a great time in the garden. Were there lots of butterflies to chase?

Spyro

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, I am SO happy you guys picked me up! Now we can have smoochies in the city of smoochies!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Paris is a town we need to visit again sometime , there was just soooo much to see and do !
XOXO

asta said...

Gwacie sissie
That Poilane bwead is the absolute bestest. And the shopping ..sigh. I just had to go dancing and twy out my new outfit
Smoochie kisses
Asta

The Cat Realm said...

i am amazed they fixed up versailles so well! i do remember a liiiiittle mishap happening there some time ago that did involve some cats.... and a dog..... not mentioning names here.....
karl

Team Tabby said...

An action packed day!