September 21, 2014

My Blogoversary

Thanks to me dear friend Sammy for REMINDING MY MOM THAT TODAY IS BY BLOGOVERSARY!

From Sammy
Thank you Sammy

Sorry for yelling but mom really, really, really you forgot! Anyway, I started blogging back in 2009 and have met many dear friends. Everyone that I have met has touched my life in a special way. Though I have not been visiting very much lately, it's the mom don't ask, I still think of you. Mom has been trying to let me visit a little more. Some of my friends ran off to the bridge and my heart still and always will hold a place for them. I have been on many adventures in the Blogosphere and actually the fourth Blogosphere trip is being planned right now, Sammy and Raz will be helping me to host this. Details will be sent out soon so be on the lookout.

I want to share some of my favorite photos of the fun times I have had . . .

Surfing with my sweet Angel Tamir.
 
 
 
Though our time was too short how happy I am that he came into my life and we had some wonderful memories together.
 
Part of the Royal Family
 
Liz and I are such dear friends, they are like family to me. Quiet often we get together, sometimes I bring the folks along with me.
 
Gracie & Tubby at the Sock hop.
 
l-r: Sammy, Sunday, Gracie, Tubby, Anya, Raz, Madi, Mauricio, & Allie
 
Soda Shop Fun
 
Gracie & Anya, my niece
 
We are coming or going on another adventure. The sky is the limit!
 
I have decided that there are too many photos to choose to show and mom is not clever enough to do a slide show so how about we get right to things and have a party?
 
Appetizers & Horderves
 
Mice Cheese & Crackers
 
Pineapple Fish Kabobs
 
Mice Grilled Seasoned Chicken Drummies
 
Mice Baked Potato
 
 
 
 
Chicken
 
Mice Chocolate Truffles
 
Mouse Cupcakes
 
Slushies
 
Thanks for coming by it is always fun to see you.
 
 
PARTY FAVORS
Take a couple of books with you and a blankie when you head for home.
 
Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my blogoversary.
xoxo
 
ps: Just wanted you all to know that I do love my mommie soooooooo much. Ignore me yelling and stuff. My bad.

32 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my Blogoversary.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy blogoversary, Gracie!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy blogoversary!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Blogoversary Gracie!!! We know Angel Tamir is smiling down at you and remembering the good times the two of you had. MOL we never noticed your Mom and Dad in the picture with the Queen!!!! Guess OUR Mom isn't very observant!

The Florida Furkids

Just Mags said...

Happy Blogoversary, sweet, beautiful Gracie!! You have quite a party going on and all that food looks yummy!!! Hugs and nose kisses

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks for stopping by today, know it is a hard day at your house and you all are keeping your folks as happy as you can today. I miss Angel Tamir and just love to see his sweet face in photos. Yep, sometimes I bring mom and dad along on adventures but not very often.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks Summer, Cheysuli, and Gemini for stopping by today. I it is always fun to see you and visit.

Thanks Just Me Phoo so glad you came today. Hope to get to know you better and have more visit together.

Just Ducky said...

Happy Blogoversary Gracie.

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Blogaversary dearest Gracie. And wow, what TREATS! I love all the mices and that is all I concentrated on. xoxoxox Fanks you.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! May your day be filled with love & cuddles and treats & nip. Lots & lots & LOTS of the nip!

Purrs,
Nissy

PS. What an AMAZIN' party! LOVE all the mice. They were delicious. MOUSES!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a most special blogaversary dearest Gracie! You've been blogging a very long time and so many people know and love you - this party is proof of that!!!! Here's to a bazillion more years of blog fun.

Love and Hugs,
Sammy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Blogoversary Gracie.

Marty the Manx said...

Happy blogoversary Gracie! This is a catabulous party!!!! I don't know what we love best. The Mouse drummies or the mice truffles! Hope you have many many many more!
Marty and Ralphie

CATachresis said...

Happy Blogoversary, Gracie. What an amazing spread for your pawty. I might just stay and have a bite :) I hear you about the visiting! It's a Staff thing!! we had a good MOL about you being a part of the royal family!! :D xxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy blogoversary, Gracie! We're a bit late, since our human's dad is visiting and we're otherwise occupied. But we see the party still is in full swing, with lots of leftovers! :-)

We hope you're enjoying your fabulous celebration!

Mr Puddy said...

Happy Blogoversary !!!!
Your Pawty Rock !
I love all mousies food...YUM !
I hope you have a wonderful time
Luv
xoxo

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Blogoversary sweet Gracie!!!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Blogoversary, Gracie! Thanks for the fun party!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Blogoversary Gracie!!!
You certainly have accomplished a lot
in 5 years :o
Looking forward to many more years too!!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

TimberLove said...

Happy blogoversary kitteh!

NukNuk

Oui Oui said...

A very happy Blogoversary, Gracie! And here's to many more exciting years to come! You light up everyone's life, sweetie!

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy Blogoversary! 2009 was a good year.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy blogoversary, Gracie! We hope you had a super special day, sweet girl. We are glad you started blogging, and wish you many, many more blogoversaries yet to come. :)

Love,

Moosey, Gracie, and Zoe, and Mom and Dad, too!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Happy Blogoversary, sweet girl!
What a great pawty and wonderful eats.
We may have to crash at your house until Monday cause we're much too full to teleport!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

oh happy blogoversary deerest Gracie!!

We ams lated coming by so weze thouts we coulds help any kittiez gets back home so dey dont drink catnip tea and drives...

Purrz,
Katie Kitty Too and the Katie Katz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Gracie we really want to wish you a very special Blogoversary. You have worked so hard at the Tabby Cat Club and Cat Scouts to make sure we all have as much fun as you do. We sure love you a whole lot.
Thanks for everything now lets
PAWTY!
Timmy Miss Fitz and family

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh By the way

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/stealthfur/GracieHappyBlogoversary09-22-14.jpg

Furries said...

Happy blogiversary. What an amazing party you're having. All the fun, festivities, and food. The mousie treats look absolutely delicious.

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday Gracie and many, many, many morrrrreeeee!!!
Your TX furiends,
Samantha & Mom

The Cat Realm said...

happy blogoversary, gracie!!!! time sure flies... and thank you for the delicious food, and the great blankies! but i want to know where i have to go to DUNK you???
karl

pilch92 said...

Happy Blogoversary-sorry we are late, the food is still tasty though. Thanks for coming to our party-XO Sammy and Joanie
http://15andmeowing.com

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh Gracie I´m sorry I missed your Blogoversary :(

But now I´m here to miaow Happy Happy Blogoversary , like you say better late than never :)

XOXO