December 11, 2009

At Last!

Exciting news today! Olive is coming to the states from Italy for a visit with Momo and me and she is stopping off in NYC to pick up Asta. Girls only visit this time.


Olive pulls the MFV in front of Asta's apartment.
Photo by Asta & Gracie


In Arizona picking up Mrs. Oz.

As a surprise for me, which I didn't find out until their arrival, Olive and Asta had heard that Mrs Oz just needed to get away from The Cat Realm for a short while. Living with all of those guys out there in Arizona I think we females can all relate to that.  Olive wasn't sure how to get back to Indiana from out west so she picked up a road atlas and was checking out the best way to get here while Asta happily started to load Mrs Oz's luggague into the MFV.

Momo & I watching the sky for the arrival of our dear friends.

Every night since Momo arrived, well over a week, we would go outside in the evenings and scan the sky to see if they were coming. I am not sure what took them so long in getting to my place, maybe Olive and Asta were up to something in NYC.

At last the MFV was spotted and you can imagine to our happy surpise seeing Mrs Oz with them, coming for a visit with us too! This is going to be one fun get together! I will have photos soon showing some of the girls only things that we were doing.

12 comments:

One Cats Nip said...

Sounds like its gonna be tons of fun! but...I'm a mancat...we're not invitedss.....

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What pawsome FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anya said...

Wow!!
I wish I could join the fun :-)
Hugs from
Kareltje =^.^=

The Island Cats said...

We can't wait to see what fun all you girls have!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, what a great girls only visit!!! Looks like pawsome fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh, I bets you are going to have tons of fun. ~Scylla

Hi MoMo, I am dreaming of you. ~Socks

Hi Girls, have fun! ~Fenris

Unknown said...

Love the pictures - so great! Have a lovely weekend :-)

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we are here. We made it. Now let the fun begin! Girls time only!! Sorry mancats.

Dexter said...

Eeesh! Girls only. Most likely full of strange activities like doing each other's furs and shopping. Enjoy yourselves.

I like the magic flying bus. Very retro.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Kitty Krew said...

We hope y'all have a lot of fun!! Should be a blast.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how neat! Hope all you females have a wonderful visit. Can't wait to see the pix!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Having a great time, thanks for having me over while that SS of mine stays away in some remote mountains. Sheesh, she must be coming home soon. Abandoning me like that, I ask you. Just as well I have furriends and sissies to look out for me.