December 24, 2009

Chrismouse Mail & Eve

This is my first go around for Chrismouse and I must say that I have been having a blast! I wanted to share my cards with you . .


. . . this is the very first mail brought to me by the mailman. It was a Chrismouse card all the way from England. Before the mom would let me open it she wanted to take a photo for my blog.


From my good friends in England, Eric & Flynn

Once I opened my envelope I found a card from Eric and Flynn. I couldn't believe my eyes that this came from way across the ocean just for little me.

The yahoo is a nice thing too, it too delivered cards to me from my friends.


Olive & Opus my Italian relatives.


Jan's Gang minus the kitties, who didn't want their photos taken.


The Cat Realm Cats!


Momo my roomate the last several weeks.


One of my oldest friend, Asta. Not that she is old it is just that we have known each other a long time.


Ginger Jasper & her folks.


Mr Hendrix & his little bean.



I must now get ready to settle down and sleep, I have heard that Santa Paws does not stop at your house if you are awake. I am not taking any chances so I am hitting the sheets early in the day. Before I do doze off to sleep I want to wish all of my dear friends a very Merry Chrismouse and hope that all you have wished for come true this Chrismouse day!

I probably won't be able to visit for a couple of days I have decided to give the mom a day or so off from having to work for me. That is my gift to her. Will miss all but soon will visit again.

20 comments:

Dexter said...

A day off for mom? You must really be feeling generous.

Happy Holidays to you!

Slobbers,
Mango

Parker said...

Have a very Merry Christmas dear Gracie!
Smoochies!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Such great cards!!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas!!

The Island Cats said...

Gracie, those are some really nice cards you got! We got lots of cards this year too! It was so much fun getting them from our furiends all over the world!

From all of us here on the Island, we wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure got some beautiful cards!!! My sisters and I wish you the merriest Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

You wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Big hugs,

Loki

One Cats Nip said...

Merry Chrissymouse Gracie!!!

Angel Simba said...

Have a very happy first Christmas, Gracie, and your Mom and Dad too. Your cards are super!

Raymond and Busby said...

Gracie, thanks for being (almost) our first friend to wish us a happy Gotchaversary today. We love you!

How nice to give your Mom the gift of some time off, that is a wonderful gift. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

xoxo

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Have a fabulous Christmas.. LOve from GJ and his beans.. xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You got some great cards! Merry Christmas!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Merry Chris Mouse to you and your family Gracie.

Daisy said...

Happy Holidays, Gracie!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, hope your mom enjoys her couple of days off. She probably deserves them. :-)

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Asta said...

Sweet Dawling Gwacie , my almost sissie
Those cawds awe bootiful..I'm so glad you got mine, even though it came thwoo the intew netses.
You we such a smawt little, bootiful giwl, I know Santa will came while you snooze and give you tweats. You've been a vewy good giwl.
I wish you a wondewful chwissmuss and the Happiest, Healthiest New Yeaw!!!
You'we sweet to give the Mom some west..I hope she enjoys it.
See you in the New Yeaw
all my love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Catline Crew said...

Merry Christmas and hope mom enjoys her days off.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLidays to ALL of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Misadventures Of Me said...

………………………..-:¦:-
………………………..•?•
……………………..•*?*•
…………………,.•°* ? ”*°•.
………………..•°*”˜? ˜”*°•.
…………..•°*°*”˜ ? ˜”*°•*°•.
………….. …………???

Meowy Chrismouse!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder
I is Jake!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wishing you very Merry Christmas!
~ The Bunch

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We all loved lookin' at your cards...all furry special and made by furry talented furrends! Our mewmie said she had to use JibJab, hahameow!