I have a fun game that I play with TM, the mom, and TD, the dad. It is called the hand game it it really is fun. It usually starts out by them petting me then before they even know what happens . . . well . . let the games begin.
- To start the game you use your back feet to slowly sneak up on the hand that is petting you. Then start moving your back feet like you are running, this pushes their hand up toward the mouth.
- When you get the hand about an inch or so by your mouth ever so slowly open your mouth.
- Quickly chomp down on whatever part of the hand you can in your mouth. Note: you must be careful not to chomp down too hard causing pain in the folks. This is the hardest part because before you know it the mouth takes control. This is where the danger lies.
- An alarm will go off if pain is felt by the hand folks. You must pay close attention to make sure you hear the warning alarm. This will go off when too much pressure is applied to the hand. You will recognize the alarm because it sounds a lot like TM or TD saying something that sounds like noooooooooooooooooooo.
- Stop immediately when you hear the alarm sounding.
- If you activate the alarm immediately you must look oh so sweet. Try to get a look on your face that says you didn't mean it. A little lick on the hurt hand will help the situation greatly.
- If you want to continue the game repeat steps one through six.
Note: No humans were hurt during the camera shoot to get this photo.