October 16, 2012

Are We There Yet?


This has been one long day and at last the cabin is dark and we can now get some well deserved rest. I settle down for our long flight, and boy is it a long one, and think of my sweet Tamir and all of the fun things that we did together . . .

. . . what the heck! I am not ready to wake up and please if that woman would take the stinky food away from me and come back at a later time I would appreciate it! You really know I am super tired if I don't want the stinky food but right now rest is what I need, believe me you don't want me crabby. Olive seems to be thinking about grabbing the nip. Sure hope she waits until we land . . . which is a long ways off still!

. . . boy do I miss Opus and Roscoe's magical traveling van. We have been traveling a whole day and still are not there. Looks like we are half way to our destination of Australia. Thinking that on my return trip home we might find a time machine to speed things up . . .

. . . are we there yet . . . now are we there yet . . . are we almost there yet? It's been so long does anyone remember where we are going?!

15 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

gracie N olive, R ship, da S S trout iz current lee bout 5 miles due west oh yur plane; if we R knot mizz taken we shuld be in stralia by 19 hundred hours but we think they iz on a diffrunt day may bee...we will try N CAT a pult sum blankets N foodz up two ewe sew open de window

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two travel safely now!!! Hey, save me so flight nip!

The Cat Realm said...

oh those long airplane rides... the maid hates them. we are back to using the "beam" machine from star trek, i think. much faster, even than the MFV - which we of course would prefer....
but i am sure australia will be worth it!!!
karl

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a long trip. Have you tried pulling a blanket over your eyes so you can rest?

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luv your Hello Kitteh travelin accessories, Gracie!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Maybe we can use THE tunnel on our way home ??

Asta said...

Oh my, Gwacie..that is an exhaustewingly long twip..i hope you do get at least a westful catnap in, so you'll be weady to hit Austwalia in pawty mode
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Florida Furkids said...

Long flights are the worst! We hope you can snuggle into your Hello Kitty pillow and enjoy sweet dreams of Tamir.

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Australia sure is a long ways away!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy... long flight! Best to sleep through most of it!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Safe travels. Socks almost has the teleporter fixed. ~Scylla

meowmeowmans said...

Dang! That's a long, long trip! We hope you manage to get some Zzzzzs!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That's why you see so many Australians staying on the road for a long time. You don't leave the country for short trips - it is not worth the while. Except for New Zealand we are nowhere near anywhere. 24 hours to Europe and at least 16 hours to the USA. Asia is closer but that's still at least 8 hours away.

Get some rest. Lots to do when you get here.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Thank you so much for inviting me on your trip. I know your heart is still broken over the loss of sweet Tamir. I still cry for Opus. Maybe this trip is just what us girls need.

Now pass the nip! Hey, the trip is going to be a long one whether we have nip or not, might as well enjoy ourselves along the way!
Ollie

Katie Isabella said...

Oh I love this. How sorry I am to have missed so much of it.