October 24, 2012

Outback Part II

If you remember from yesterday Olive and I went to the Outback expecting food and were surprised when all we found was a junk car and miles and miles on nothing . . .
 
 
. . . with our tummies rumbling and us wondering what to doo Socks showed up with some food for us, yeah! He will always and furever be our hero!!
 
 
. . . after our lunch and a quick rest our tour guide showed and we headed further into the Outback. We just love our jeep and the name of the tour place "Pink Jeep Tour", purrrfect I say . . . one the road we saw one of the Australian doggies, he wasn't too friendly but wasn't mean either. Just kind of watched us go by . . .
Graphic by Karl
 
. . . while driving around Olive hear some beautiful music . . . the tour guide forrowed the sound and were we ever surprised when we found our dear friend Karl and a group of the locals practicing their musical skills . . .  
 
. . . Olive and I decided not to try the musical instruments but took the time to get to know the locals.  I myself was a little nervous as the little boy to my right kept sneaking up on me and would try to catch me. I am not sure what the name of this game was but I called it "Keeping a close eye out on the little boy. Olive hit it off with a really sweet boy, he couldn't get enouth of Olive and stayed close to her and gave her lots of tummy rubs . . .
 
 
What the Crock!!!! Hey, that my camera!!! Oh man, looks broken to me. Guess it is time to call it a day in the Outback and head back to our hotel. Don't even ask how the crock got possession of the camera . . .  you don't really want to know . . . it isn't a pretty story . . . I must say I didn't know I could scream that loud.
 
See you all back in the states mates! Thanks for coming along on our 2012 Blogosphere Trip. Hope you had as much fun as we did

13 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

This was a fun trip this year. I want to thank everyone that participated in this years 2012 Blogosphere Trip. I will visit each and everyone of you that visited and left me comments. I am so far behind but trust me I shall be visiting you soon. See you all back in the states mate.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We had a blast. ~Socks & Scylla

meowmeowmans said...

That was so much fun, Gracie! We really enjoyed following along on your adventures in the Outback!

Jans Funny Farm said...

glad you're okay after all that.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad we got to watch the happenings!

Asta said...

Dawling Gwacie
Thank dog fow Socks and that cool pink jeep
I was wowwied you and Olive woold stawve. I got lost in the outback, but Mommi being a wowwy wawt, sent a helicoptew fow me and made me come home. She mumbled something about hew "little baby with all that danger......"
I'm just glad that gatow got yoow camewa and not the two of you.
Clevew of you to download all yoow pics fiwst.
Come home safely deew sissie and thank yoo fow a gweat adventoowe
Smoochie kisses
Asta sissie

The Cat Realm said...

i wouldn't quiet give up on that camera yet.......

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Weeeee Looks like you had a ball! We stuck to the beaches, but now seeing the crock.. we're wondering if that was a good idea after all!

Oui Oui said...

A Pink Jeep Tour? Too funny! We went back to Arizona to visit friends and took a Pink Jeep Tour there. We were lucky our kidneys didn't jounce out of our mouths! Purrs!

The Florida Furkids said...

We had a super time following you and Olive on the 2012 Blogosphere trip. Thanks for taking Tamir along in spirit. We really liked that...it made Mom smile.

The Florida Furkids

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Pretty sure I see a spy plane back there!!

The Cat Realm said...

your camera is safe!!! you can pick it up at my blog.
karl

Unknown said...

What a fun trip - looks like the weather stayed fine too.