October 21, 2012

Australian Beach~SUNday

 ~SUNday~
 
 
It's SUNday and since I always take advantage of this day to chill out and get lots of zzzzs Olive and I decided to hit the beach and have a lazy day. I took her to the beach that Tamir and I had scouted out last month and thought this would be the purrrfect place to be lazy and have some quiet time. We are going to rest up today as tomorrow we are heading to the Outback . . . what?! Did you hear some yelling?! . . . what the heck!! . . . what is going on?? . . . there is something out in the water!!!  . . . quick Olive hand me the binocularrs so I can see what is going on in the water! . . .  
OMC! It cannot be!! But yes it it! It's Karl out in the water! What is he up to?? Let me get a better look . . .
Graphic by Karl
 
That's our Karl. I am thinking this isn't going to be such a quiet day after all but I would much rather spend time with our friends then catching zzzzzs, I can do that when I return home.
 
Oh, never fear that Karl is not in any danger as he and sharks have an understanding ~ they don't bother him and he won't bother them.
  
Note: No sharks were harmed while Karl was in the surf.

12 comments:

Asta said...

Hehehehehehe
Oh Gwacie
That Kawl
Wat a cwd, hehehe
I'm not wowwied, he leawned shawk wangling ages ago in his pool
Can I bowwow those binocoolaws? I have to see this close up
Smoochie kisss
Asta sissie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, look at that...and all that water!

The Cat Realm said...

oh that was fun!!! i still don't understand why you guys did not want to join me....
first kangaroos, now sharks - i wonder what i will be riding on/with/in next.....
karl

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh GRACIE... THOSE SHARK pics SCARE US.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Never fear Socks is here to save you. ~Socks & Scylla
http://alasandra2003.blogspot.com/2012/10/beach.html

Katie Isabella said...

I.LOVE.THIS!

The Florida Furkids said...

So much fun! We know how much Tamir loved that beach...or maybe it was because he was with his special girl!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That Karl is such a karacter!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That Karl is such a karacter!

Oui Oui said...

At first the mom thought that was our Carl! He's down there somewhere, but she isn't sure where. Have you seen him? See our post today (please and thank you).

Angel MoMo said...

Love that pic of yours with the binoculars!!
Karl hasn't lost his touch at all. A shark-riding kitty!!! Oh my stars!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Thank COD that no Sharks was harmed while Karl was in the water *mol*