This is dedicated to all of the folks that take such great care of us, the furries.
10. You keep knocking on your own front door.
9. You reove your false teeth to change your appearance.
8. You ask for soft high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, and you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you are not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens and you yell, "Trick or . . . " and you cannot remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that doesn't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick or Treating
1. You keep having to go home to use the restroom.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
Halloween/Fall Photo Contest at the Tabby Cat Club
Voting ends Monday, October 31 at midnight est