July 27, 2012

Olympic Ceremonies, A Parade, & An Event

The Opening Extravaganza, bloopers, is fun event being hosted by Roo and I must say he caught a lot of us in a blooper or two.


I have been training for many months now and working on getting my upper body strength up for the Olympics. I am trying to increase my chances of lifting by using my hind paws, cause the front ones are not able to do it on their own, but the thingie I am lifting seems to be winning.

Arghhhh! What to do!!!!???? Please let's just keep this between us OK?

And now on to the Parade of the Athletices hosted by Posie Dog
Tamir and me with two of the Olympic mascots
While Tamir and I were heading over the the Olylmpic village we posed with two of the Olympic mascots for some photos. They were really quite nice! We made plans to meet up later with them.

Purrade Badge
Graphic by Zoolatry
ps: I am now one of the Top 10 Finalists in the CatOlympics Best Nippy Face! Please if you are not competiting in this catagory I could use your vote. Click on link and voting is on the right side of the blog. Thanks 

7 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Woo-Hoo we voted fur ya! xoxo

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

That is a very impressive nippy face!!!

Princess Jasmine said...

Oh yes, that is most definitely a winning nippy face :)xx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Isn't this the Mostest EXCITING thingy EVER???

Are we allowed to vote More than Once? Daily???

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good luck in your competitions!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Frankie,you only get one vote. thanks for asking. A lot of stiff competition. Let the games begin!!

The Island Cats said...

What a great nippy face, Gracie! Good luck in the competition!!